-->

Saturday, 14 April 2012

A Rare Silence


When you have a bleeding fearless that no one can see, when you let yourself hidden from them all, when you’re left behind in the darkness of your soul, when you know that no one can feel the feelings that is building the demon’s bridge, when you let yourself drowning the deepest ocean by your own, when no one can believe even a word from you.

Remembering every moment that was full of survives. Remembering the moments full of laughs, smiles, and even tears of happiness was just a past.
God...if I was wrong in my way to get closer to you, sooner or later I’ll have to find the right once. God…is it destiny of the last breathe of this living life?I came out, and said that it wasn’t my fault. But then she was blinded by the materials of the world and yelled at my face with her rounded eyes. It was scaring me. Fearing my spirit to defend myself. She made the fact left as a fake in his eyes. let him awake and see the rare fight between us. she was blinded by the emotions and all what she wanted to have it for her. she shouted, yelled, screamed at my face and pulled back the short hair by her hands. she pulled, pushed, let the girl that was me in the world sitting falls apart. made the beats of my heart faster than usual. after a while, I thought that he could see the reality that she wasn’t good to treat an eighteenth girl in that rude way. but then…at last… I have to accept another yelling from the other one. now, I realized that no one can ever see and feel what I had been facing this all for too long. I’ll never can win the won of this life game. its just not mine. may be it wasn’t right for me to explain him in the night before the day started us all. this is another repeats from the darkest deepest fearless of the past. dark clouds, cold blooded, bleeding eyes, tears of hearts, fearing lips to tell the truth. truth that will tear every heart apart. you will feel it, if you saw it all…I’m sure that you gonna end up with an opened eyes, before you can blink for twice.”
-this is a small part of the story that I knew- 


No comments:

Post a Comment